The Saramonic SR-SC2500 is a 8.2-foot (2.5 meter) female-to-male TRRS 3.5mm extension cable that adds substantial extra length to microphones that plug into smartphones and tablets, but it can also be used as an extension for regular TRS 3.5mm cables and microphones, as well as a stereo extension cable for headphones. It even converts 3.5mm TRS microphones to TRRS for use with smartphones and tablets. Whether you need to plug into a mobile device or a DSLR, mirrorless, or other kind of camera, the SR-SC2500 is a versatile, high-quality accessory that’s useful for a variety of tasks.
Extend your microphone
If you use a TRRS microphone that was designed for smartphones, like the Saramonic LavMicro clip-on lavalier, the gold-plated connectors on the SR-SC2500 provide exactly what you need to add 8.2 feet of extension. However, if you use a microphone with a standard 3.5mm TRS connector, such as a mini-shotgun like the Saramonic Vmic Mini, the SR-SC2500 works perfectly for that application as well. And because it passes plug-in power, it will work extend any 3.5mm microphone: battery-powered condenser, dynamic, or plug-in powered condenser.
Extend your headphones
In addition to use with microphones, you can use the SR-SC2500 as a headphone extension cable, perfect for use with the headphone jack of phones, tablets, computers, laptops, and much more. And because it is TRRS cable, it can be used with standard stereo headphones with a TRS connector, headphones that have an integrated microphone with a TRRS connector, and even mono headphones with a TS connector.
Converts TRS Microphones to TRRS
The SR-SC2500 also converts signals from 3.5mm TRS microphones, to TRRS. Allowing users to use standard 3.5mm TRS microphones into the headphone port of Smartphones, tablets and modern laptops.
Extend any 3.5mm cable
It does not stop with microphones and headphones. The SR-SC2500 will extend literally any 3.5mm audio signal: Line-Level or Mic-Level, TRS, TRRS or TS. It is a versatile problem solver that should be in every audio kit.
- A high-quality microphone extension cable that plugs directly into the headphone jack of smartphones and tablets, as well as the mic input of DSLR, mirrorless, and other cameras
- Gold-plated male and female TRRS connectors are fully compatible with external mics for mobile devices, and with regular TRS connectors like those found on on-camera microphones
- 8.2-foot (2.5 meter) cable provides plenty of additional length for a variety of applications, such as positioning a person in front of a camera and putting microphones on boompoles or stands
- Premium quality cable and connectors provide excellent sound and long-lasting durability, included reusable hook-and-loop cable wrap keeps cable from getting tangled
- Can also be used as a standard 3.5mm stereo headphone extension cable for media players, the headphone jack on computers and laptops, and more
Connectors: 1x Female 3.5mm TRRS to 1x Male 3.5mm TRRS
Length: 8.2-feet (2.5 meters)
Weight: 2.3oz (68.2)
1 x SR-SC2500 Microphone Extension Cable
1 x Reusable hook-and-loop cable wrap
1 x Warranty card