The Saramonic SR-HM15 is a portable wireless handheld interview microphone that utilizes the UHF (Ultra High Frequency) spectrum and provides rich and detailed broadcast-quality sound at a remarkably affordable price. The HM15 is lightweight, has a professional look and feel, and it sounds incredible. This is a component of the UwMic15 system that’s perfect for DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, video cameras or portable audio recorders for capturing interviews, presentations, field recordings, broadcast TV, news gathering, vlogging, audio for wedding videography and more.
The HM15 works right out of the box and is remarkably easy to use. The UHF spectrum helps you avoid interference, and the 555-579 MHz range is not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies. An easy-to-read backlit LCD display let you make quick adjustments in the brightest or darkest environments. There are 16 channels available, which allows you to run multiple sets of UwMic15 systems at the same time. If you ever have an issue with interference and need to change channels, built-in infrared makes synchronizing easy.
The power button on the HM15 transmitter can be locked to prevent it from accidentally being turned off when in use. A short press on the power button mutes the microphone, giving the person holding it privacy. Double-pressing the power button puts it into a mode where you can either manually change the channel, or wirelessly sync it via infrared with an RX15 receiver (sold separately). The system offers an impressive operating range of up to 330-feet (100m). If you want the reliability of a UHF wireless system, excellent sound quality and an affordable price, the HM15 is for you.
The Saramonic SR-RX15 portable wireless receiver (sold separately) is required for use.
- UHF wireless handheld interview microphone with rich, broadcast-quality sound
- Incredibly easy to use, UHF frequency spectrum helps you avoid interference
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display, 16 selectable channels for running multiple wireless systems
- Wireless infrared synchronization makes it easy to sync channels with an RX15 portable receiver (sold separately)
- Up to 330-ft (100m) operating distance, features mute and power-lock capabilities
Frequency Range: 555 - 579 MHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dB or more
Voice Delay: 12ms
Power: 2 x AA batteries
Dimensions: 10.25 x 1.7 x 1.4" (26 x 4.3 x 3.5cm)
Weight: 4.8 oz (137g) without batteries
1 x HM15 handheld microphone with built-in UHF transmitter
1 x printed manual
1 x warranty card
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- SR-HM7-WS2 Foam Windscreen for SR-HM7 (2-pack)
- SR-RX15 Portable UHF wireless receiver