The Saramonic SR-CS1 is a molded protective case for lavalier microphones and their accessories. It provides vital protection for delicate and often expensive lavalier microphones when in transit or in storage. The SR-CS1 ensures that the delicate capsules, cables and connectors of the lavalier microphones are not damaged when on the move or thrown in a camera or mixer bag. And also provides protection in storage for those vital accessories, like windscreens and clips, you will need for the shoot.
Snug Protection and Easy Attachment for Any Lavalier
The SR-CS1 features a zipper clamshell design that when closed provides rigid, yet still lightweight protection. Inside are two compartments with flexible mesh pockets that keeps your lavaliers and vital accessories in place and protected. It can easily hold up to two lavaliers for wireless systems from any manufacturer, with their accessories. It also features a handy carabiner clip to attach it to the outside of bags, belt loop or tool belt for easy access.
- Rugged molded case provides vital protection for up to 2 lavalier microphones with clips, windscreens and more
- Ideal case for protecting any lavalier microphones accessories during transit and storage
- Two compartments with flexible mesh pockets on the inside to keep microphones and accessories secure
- Metal carabiner provides easy attachment to a camera bag, mixer bag, belt loop or tool belt for quick access
- Replacement case for Saramonic DK3, DK4 and DK5 lavaliers
Internal Dimensions of Each Side: 2.95 x 0.59” (75 x 15mm)
Weight: 1.55oz (44g)
1 x SR-CS1 Zippered Protective Case with Carabiner