Magic Boom Pole 5-Section 10' Aluminum Boom Pole with 3/8", 1/4"-20, & 5/8" Mounts
The Saramonic Magic Boom Pole is a versatile and professional boom pole that allows you to position your microphones as close as possible to the sounds you need to capture while remaining at a distance or out of frame. It features 5 telescoping sections and adjusts from 2.5 to 10 feet in length (0.78 to 3 m). Long enough to discretely boom any scene and compact enough to take anywhere, easily fitting into a backpack or small case. It's constructed with precision black-anodized aluminum, which makes it both lightweight and incredibly durable.
The top mounting screw can be switched between 3/8“ for standard shockmounts and 1/4"-20 for attaching on-camera microphones. The 1/4"-20 thread is also the same sized used on tripods, which makes it possible to use Magic Boom Pole as a monopod for your camera. Lightweight and ergonomically designed, the entire bottom section features a large and padded foam handgrip, perfect for comfortable extended use.
Magic Boom Pole doesn’t have an internal cable, but it was designed to be easily converted to a cabled boom pole. You can quickly remove the top and bottom caps and feed a standard XLR cable through it. Integrated cable notches on both ends allow you to reattach the caps. The Magic Boom Pole features a dense, rubbery base which is useful when you rest it on the floor between takes. The base also features a female 3/8“ thread where you can mount other equipment. Easy-twist locks make it possible to quickly shorten or lengthen the Magic Boom Pole and they will confidently hold each section in place.
- A professional 5-section telescoping boom pole made with lightweight precision black-anodized aluminum that extends from 2.5 to 10 feet (0.78 to 3 m)
- Top mount is easily reversible from 3/8" for standard shockmounts to a 1/4"-20 tripod thread for on-camera mics and can be used as a monopod for a camera
- Large and comfortable foam-padded grip area, dense rubbery base for resting the pole between takes, padded shoulder bag and 5/8" mounting adapter both included
- Easy-twist locks make it possible to quickly shorten or lengthen the Magic Boom Pole, a simple twist confidently fastens each section in place
- Top and bottom caps can easily be removed to run a standard-sized XLR cable through the Magic Boom Pole, so it can be used as a cabled or uncabled boom pole
1 x Magic Boom Pole
1 x Padded and zippered carrying case with shoulder strap
1 x 1/4”-20 to 5/8“ thread adapter
2 x Reusable hook-and-loop cable straps
1 x Information sheet