The Saramonic DK3E is a premium lavalier microphone for wireless systems that will greatly enhance the sound quality of your productions with its truly excellent sonic performance. Specially tailored for the dialog, it delivers a crisp, full-frequency response and increased vocal intelligibility. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360-degrees of sound pickup and is ideal for capturing natural sounding dialog for video productions, interviews, speech and many other applications. Deigned with a premium, professional look, its compact size makes it visually unobtrusive and looks great on camera. At 4mm in diameter, it is easily concealed, disappearing when hidden under clothing, in hair or on costumes.
Perfect Sound Anywhere
It doesn’t matter if you’re using the DK3E indoors in a quiet room or outside in a storm—you’re always going to get perfect sound because every critically important windscreen accessory you need are all included. The microphone, metal mic clip, and five included windscreens all fit neatly into pockets in the included compact soft-shell case.
Designed with Care
It’s the little things that make a big difference in the quality of a product, and the DK3E is loaded with them. A good example are the innovative elastic fastening clips on the included furry windscreens. It’s easy to accidentally lose a windscreen, which can potentially jeopardize your day’s work. That’s why the furry windscreens have bands and fasteners. They allow you to wrap the windscreen closely to the mic for added protection from the wind, and to prevent it from falling off.
For Industry Standard Wireless Systems
The gold-plated locking 3.5mm connector is compatible with numerous Shure, TOA, Line-6 and BeyerDynamic wireless systems with locking TA4 microphone inputs such as the Shure: AXT100+, BLX1, FP1, GLXD1, PG1, PGX1, PGXD1, QLXD1, SLX1, UC1, ULX1, ULXD1, UR1, UR1M, Beyerdynamic: TG 100 (gray switch) or TG 1000 (gray switch), TOA: WM4300 and more.
- Premium lavalier microphone for wireless systems that delivers superior sound quality with advanced sonic performance in a compact form factor
- Multiple windscreens included for getting perfect sound in any environment: metal and foam windscreens for indoors and two furry windscreens for outdoors
- Includes a lightweight yet protective case for storage and travel with two mesh pockets and a metal alligator-style mic clip for confidently fastening to collars and clothing
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern is ideal for capturing natural sounding dialog and interviews in video and audio productions
- Locking TA4F connector compatible with Shure, TOA, Line-6 and BeyerDynamic wireless system belt pack transmitters
Acoustic Principle: Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: -40±2dB (1kHz 0dB=1V/Pa)
Frequency Range: 20Hz to 18kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: More than 58dB
Operating Temperature: -20°C - 60°C
Connector: Gold-Plated Locking TA4F
Cable Length: 70.87” (180cm)
Compatible Wireless Transmitters and Recorders:
Shure: AXT100+, BLX1, FP1, GLXD1, PG1, PGX1, PGXD1, QLXD1, SLX1, UC1, ULX1, ULXD1, UR1, UR1M and more
Beyerdynamic: TG 100 (gray switch) or TG 1000 (gray switch)
Line 6: XD-V70L
1 x DK3E Compact Lavalier Microphone
1 x Alligator-Style Mic Clip
1 x Fitted Metal Microphone Windscreen
2 x Foam Windscreens with Fitted Gaskets
2 x High-Wind Furry Windscreens with Elastic Fastening Clasps
1 x Reusable Cable Wrap
1 x Protective Soft-Shell Case with 2 Mesh Pockets
1 x Carabiner Clip
1 x Warranty Card