SR-XLR15 Wireless XLR Plug-On Transmitter with +48V Phantom Power for the UwMic15 SR-RX15 Receiver
The Saramonic SR-XLR15 is a wireless XLR plug-on transmitter that utilizes the UHF (Ultra High Frequency) spectrum and provides broadcast-quality sound at a remarkably affordable price. It’s compact and lightweight and can provide +48V of phantom power — so it can be used with almost any kind of microphone. This is a component of the UwMic15 system that’s perfect for DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, video cameras or portable audio recorders for capturing interviews, presentations, field recording, broadcast TV, news gathering, vlogging, audio for filmmaking and more.
The XLR15 works right out of the box and is remarkably easy to use. The UHF spectrum helps you avoid interference, and the 555-579 MHz range is not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies. An easy-to-read backlit LCD display lets you make quick adjustments to the intuitive menus in the brightest or darkest environments. There are 16 channels available, which allows you to run multiple sets of UwMic15 systems at the same time. If you ever have an issue with interference and need to change channels, built-in infrared makes synchronizing easy.
A short press on the XLR15 power button mutes the connected microphone, and a flashing red LED reminds you to unmute it afterward. A locking mechanism keeps the connected microphone firmly attached. The system offers an impressive operating range of up to 330-feet (100m). The XLR15 is an excellent choice for making microphones like the Saramonic HM7 handheld interview microphone, wireless. It’s also great for making shotgun microphones, like the Saramonic TM1, wireless for use on boom poles, stands, and pistol-grips.
The Saramonic SR-RX15 portable wireless receiver (sold separately) is required for use.
- Broadcast-quality UHF wireless plug-on transmitter that can provide +48V of phantom power to condenser microphones
- Incredibly easy to use, makes any kind of microphone wireless, excellent for handheld interview microphones and wireless shotgun microphone usage
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display, locking mechanism keeps the connected microphone firmly attached, 16 selectable channels for running multiple wireless mics
- Wireless infrared synchronization makes it easy to sync channels with an RX15 portable receiver (sold separately), UHF frequency spectrum helps you avoid interference
- Up to 330-ft (100m) operating distance, mute function has a red flashing LED to remind you it’s muted
Frequency Range: 555 - 579 MHz
Audio Input Connector: Female XLR
Phantom Power Options: +48V or none
Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dB or more
Voice Delay: 12ms
Power: 2 x AA batteries
Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.65 x 1.4" (10.5 x 4.2 x 3.5cm)
Weight: 4.9 oz (139g)
1 x XLR15 plug-on UHF transmitter
1 x SR-UMBC1 battery compartment
1 x printed manual
1 x warranty card
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- SR-RX15 Portable UHF wireless receiver
- HM7 Handheld interview microphone
- SR-UMBC1 Replacement Battery Compartment