The Saramonic SR-SMC1 shotgun microphone mounting bracket clip can accommodate shotgun and other cylindrical microphones measuring 0.74 - 0.86" (19mm-25mm) in diameter. It is also a replacement mount for the Saramonic SR-TM1 and SR-TM7 shotgun microphones.
Its versatile mounting options include a camera-mountable cold shoe mount for mounting on DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras. It also includes 1 /4-20”, 3/8” & 5/8" threaded mounting options for mounting on boom poles, tripods, stands, support rigs and cages.
- High-Quality and Versatile Shotgun Mounting Bracket
- Fits Mics Measuring 0.74 - 0.86" (19mm-25mm) in Diameter
- Camera-mountable with Cold Shoe Mount for DSLR, Mirrorless & Video Cameras
- 1 /4-20”, 3/8” & 5/8" Threaded Mounting Options for Boom Poles, Tripods, Stands, Support Rigs & Cages
- Works on Most Popular Shotgun Microphones
Fits most popular shotgun microphones including, but not limited to:
Rode: NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4, NTG4+,
Sennheiser: MKE 600, MKH 416, MKH 60, ME 66 K6, MKH8060, MKH8070, MKH 418
Audio-Technica: AT875R AT897, AT835ST, BP4029, AT4073, BP4073,
Schoeps: CMIT 5U, SuperCMIT 2U
Shure: VP82, VP89S
Neumann: KMR-81i, KMR-81D,
Sanken CS-1, CS-2, CS-3e
Voice Technologies: VT500