The Saramonic SR-GMC1 is a high-quality signal converter that allows you to record stereo or mono audio directly to a GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ or HERO4 from Saramonic’s UwMic9, UwMic10 & UwMic15 Wireless Systems, on-camera mixers (like the SR-PAX1) and powered microphones (like the Vmic) or almost any device with a 1/8” (3.5 mm) audio output.
It features a gold-plated locking 1/8” (3.5mm) connector, is tangle free, compact, lightweight and easy to be carried around as a perfect audio recording solution for GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ or HERO4 cameras.
- High-Quality External Signal Converter for GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ or HERO4 Cameras
- Transmits Mono or Stereo Audio
- Reliable and Professional Audio Quality
- Compact, Lightweight, Tangle Free and Easy-to-Use
- Works with Virtually Any Audio Device with a Standard 1/8” (3.5 mm) Output
Input Connector: Gold-Plated Locking 1/8” (3.5mm) Male TRS
Output Connector: Mini-USB for Gopro
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz / 48kHz
Power Requirements: Supplied by Devices
Weight: 0.29 oz (8.22 g)
Cable Length: 10-5” (254-381 mm)