The Saramonic SR-UC201 is a Female 3.5mm TRS to Male 3.5mm TRRS adapter cable that allows you to record audio directly to Smartphones, Tablets and Modern Computers with a 3.5mm headphone connection from almost any device with a 3.5mm audio output.
Ideal for Wireless Microphone, Microphones, Mixers and More
An ideal audio adapter to connect 3.5mm outputs from wireless microphone receivers, mixers, powered or dynamic microphones and almost any device with a male 3.5mm audio output into Smartphones, Tablets and Modern Computers. Perfect for the Saramonic’s Wireless Systems, on-camera mixers and on-camera microphones.
Passes Plug-In Power
The SR-UC201 also passes plug in power to the microphone. Absolutely vital for popular on-camera mini shotgun mics and other plug-in powered microphones.
High-Quality Connections and Cable
Made from high-quality gold-plated 3.5mm connectors and cabling that resist rust and corrosion to provide the best signal transfer. The SR-UC201 is compact, lightweight and easy to be carried around as a perfect audio recording solution for Smartphones, Tablets and Modern Computers with a 3.5mm headphone connection.
- Connect microphones with 1/8“ (3.5 mm) outputs to iPhones, iPads, and Android devices
- Compatible with battery-powered mics and mics that run on Plug-In Power
- An 1/8“ (3.5 mm) TRS female to 1/8“ (3.5 mm) TRRS male adapter with gold-plated connectors
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Works with wireless microphone receivers, mini-shotgun microphones, and more
Connector 1: 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Female Gold-Plated Connector
Connector 2: 1/8" (3.5mm) TRRS Male Gold-Plated Connector
Cable Length: 3" (7.62cm)
1x SR-UC201 Adapter