The Saramonic SmartRig II is an ultra-compact audio interface that enables you to connect a professional microphone, guitar or instrument to any iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or an Android device with a headphone jack. There are many amazing apps that turn your mobile device into a pocket-sized recording studio, and the SmartRig II lets you use them to their full potential. Content creators, journalists and podcasters can use it to make excellent sounding recordings anywhere they happen to be. You can also plug in a professional shotgun microphone, wireless lavalier or any microphone in order to vastly improve the sound quality of the videos you shoot with your device.
A built-in high-quality microphone preamp gives you all the juice you need to get great sound, and you can dial in the perfect level with its nicely-sized gain knob. Condenser microphones can be supplied with +48 volts of phantom power, which makes it possible to use almost any kind of microphone. The 1/4” (6.35mm) input is impedance-matched to provide the best sound quality for electric guitars, basses, and acoustic instruments with pickups. A headphone output on the SmartRig II lets you hear your music apps in real-time, and to listen to the playback of your videos.
If you connect a Saramonic SR-UC201 adapter cable (sold separately) to the SmartRig II, it becomes a power audio interface for DSLRs, mirrorless, and video cameras. The SR-UC201 adapter changs the TRRS output of the SmartRig II to TRS — which enables you to connect professional XLR microphones to the 1/8“ (3.5mm) mic input on your camera. The headphone output on the SmartRig II makes it possible you to listen to your sound, even if your camera doesn’t have a headphone jack. It’s an affordable and ultra-portable device with impeccable sound quality that provides an impressive amount of functionality to a wide range of uses.
- High-quality Audio Interface for Apple or Android mobile devices that feature a headphone jack
- Enables you to connect a professional microphone or a musical instrument to your device in order to vastly improve the sound quality of videos you shoot, or audio recorded with apps
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and easy to bring with you everywhere, included strap can be used to attach to selfie sticks, tripods, stands, stabilizers or belt, metal 1/4” 20 tripod thread on the back
- Connect a shotgun or lavalier microphone to improve sound for video, XLR input features switchable +48v phantom power and 1/4” (6.35mm) instrument combo jack
- Can be used as a DSLR camera XLR preamp interface with a 1/8” (3.5mm) TRRS to TRS adapter (sold separately)
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB
Noise: -98 dB full band with phantom power on
Maximum Output Level :2 Vrms
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.025%
Phantom Max Current: 13mA
Input: 1 x 3-pin XLR-1/4" (6.3 mm) combo input
Outputs: 1 x male 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS, 1 x female 1/8" (3.5 mm) headphone jack
Dimensions: 3.46 x 1.64 x 1.65” (88 x 41 x 42 mm)
Weight: 2.57 oz (75g)
1 x SmartRig II audio interface
1 x Hook and loop cable wrap and mounting strap
1 x Printed manual
1 x Warranty card