The Saramonic UTC-C35 is a high-quality signal converter that allows you to record stereo or mono audio to your USB Type-C devices from most microphones, mixers or audio adapters with a 3.5mm output.
Designed for the locking 3.5mm output of the Saramonic UwMic9, VmicLink5, UwMic10 and UwMic15 wireless systems and the Saramonic Lavmic, it also works with the Saramonic SR-WM4C, Audio Adapters, Mixers, Wired Microphones (like the Vmic), or just about any audio device with a standard 3.5mm output.
It is tangle free, compact, lightweight and easy to be carried around as a perfect audio recording solution for USB Type-C devices.
- High Quality External Signal Converter
- Transmits Mono or Stereo Audio
- Reliable and Professional Audio Quality
- Works with Virtually Any Audio Device with a standard 3.5mm Output
- Compact, Lightweight, Tangle Free and Easy-to-Use
1x UTC-C35 Cable